BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Manager - Finance & Accounting
We are seeking passionate leaders who make things happen, analytical thinkers and problem solvers, and excellent communicators to develop your knowledge and management abilities in a dynamic company.
In P&G, Finance and Accounting Managers are leaders in strategy development and execution, providing objective BUSINESS insights to achieve the right balance for sustainable growth. They are also the STEWARDS of the company, delivering accurate financial reports, prudent financial risk management and compliance to external regulatory requirements. They are also business process specialists, championing SIMPLIFICATION while delivering the business objectives. Apart from significant responsibilities from Day 1, exceptional training opportunities, and an expansive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility that enables employees to deliver the best results and grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
There are Finance and Accounting roles open to both Fresh Graduates and those with Experience.
Over the course of your P&G career, you will likely get work experience in the various areas of Finance and Accounting. Here are some of the roles within the function:
- Record to Report Front Office Accountant: Responsible for delivering accurate financial reports, identifying and resolving financial statement risks through partnership with the business
- Procure to Pay Front Office Manager: Responsible for the delivering end to end procure to pay process for a market covering stewardship, compliance and timeliness of all payments
- Forecast and Reporting Front Office Manager: Responsible for providing best in class stewardship and support to business on forecast processing and management reporting to enable timely business decision making
- Financial Analyst – Use business knowledge and data insights to find opportunities to grow the business and maximize the return on investments
- Cost Analyst – Finds opportunities to eliminate losses and partners with product supply to deliver cost savings. Leads analysis to influence product sourcing and siting strategy
- Internal Controls Auditor – Responsible for identifying controls risk in the company’s processes and collaborating with the business to establish the right controls
- Tax Analyst – Responsible for delivering accurate tax returns and tax compliant processes, including identifying risks and opportunities in this area.
What we offer
Your career in Procter & Gamble will start as a Finance & Accounting Associate Manager:
- Important responsibilities from Day 1 in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results
- Synergetic and multinational work environment
- Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Excellent personal and professional development possibilities
- 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site: Group exercises/ Sports-teams, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible, external vendor partnerships, etc
- Equal Opportunities for everybody #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE #P&G
- Bachelor's degree in any field of Finance, Economics, and Accounting
- Accounting background or Certified Public Accountants are preferred
- Strong leadership ability as exhibited through previous formal or informal positions of leading and or developing teams
- Excellent in cognitive thought and problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Legally eligible to work in the Philippines
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: