BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Medical Representative - Western Mindanao
Do you want to be in the driver's seat selling our global brands? Are you interested in building long-term business relationships with our customers? Do you have the passion in creating and negotiating plans which champion shared value for our shoppers, customers, and Company?
If so, Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development as our Medical Representative!
This role reports to a P&G Personal Healthcare District Manager. You will be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
What Success Looks Like
- Full ownership and high accountability of your business (i.e. account, territory, area, customers)
- Excellent management of relationships with assigned customers and external partners as the face and representative of the Company
- Able to develop and recommend business strategies to achieve short-term and long-term business growth for customers and for P&G
- Able to abide with P&G’s Purpose, Values and Principles, and P&G policies especially in handling confidential information
Responsibilities of the Role
- Transform information gathered from the field/shoppers and from interactions with customers/external partners to insights for developing programs and plans that will further build the business
- Generate sales though close and regular interaction with assigned customers and by developing new projects that meets sales objectives
- Make calls on existing or potential customers and serve as representative of the Company in all matters concerning product and service delivery
- Keep abreast of new products or services and other general information of interest to customers while continuously upgrading one's product knowledge and selling techniques
- Professionals with 1 to 5 years relevant sales experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Have graduated with a bachelor’s degree in any course
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence others to take action.
- Have evidence of passion, leadership, and achievements in your previous academic or professional careers.
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively.
- Must be willing to relocate and be assigned to other regions outside metro manila, collaborate with people from different cultures, and work with teams from different time zones.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Metro Manila, Philippines Job Type: Full time Job categories: Sales Req No: R000069994
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.