Begin a meaningful career right here
Solution and Application Manager for SAP Production Planning
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
As Solution and Application Manager (SAM) for SAP Production Planning (PP), you will be a member of P&G's global SAP PP application team! It is one of our most complex and critical Planning applications, responsible for planning production, raw materials procurement, and product flow through P&G's global production and distribution network. The application team will execute the agreed (annual) project portfolio, in coordination with Project Managers, Operations Managers, Business partners and Architects. It is responsible for the overall application health, lifecycle management, security standards and cost optimization. Your team leads solution development, quality assurance and release management for your applications to meet business, user and solution requirements.
Maintain deep technical skills, business process expertise and develop solution organization. Deliver training for P&G's highly customized solutions
Actively manage and optimize the costs for the solution
Identify and demonstrate innovation opportunities; deliver via proof-of-concepts and pilots to prove viability and business value
Provide consultancy, technical impact assessments and effort/cost estimates for project and change requests
Ensure compliance with P&G standards, such as Info Security, documentation, audits and IT Continuity sufficiency
Lead the ongoing change management process, for technical upgrades, functional releases as well as major changes or innovations within your application:
Ensure that the coding and customizing is delivered according to P&G's technical standards
Engage and collaborate with the global and regional business partners, project managers and the Service Operations Team
Ensure upward compatibility of developed changes from SAP R/3 to SAP S/4
Apply if you have:
- SAP PP Application Management - Knowledge of SAP technology: SAP R/3 PP and SAP S/4 PP, integration with upstream/downstream applications such as Global Master data, Demand Planning, Supply chain applications and external Planning applications. Deep, foundational knowledge and experience as manager of complex solutions:
- Core IT Skills - master in SAP PP and configuration specialist
- Professional in ABAP Programming Language
- Proficient in Databases (Oracle, HANA DB)
- Certified SAP PP (R/3 and S/4) Associate
- Integration and interfaces
- Test Management and Test Automation Tools, such as Worksoft
- SAP Online Support System
- Managing Technical Solution Documentation in SAP Solution Manager
- English fluency & at least a Bachelor's degree
- Business Process Expertise - Knowledge of the Supply Chain processes in the CPG industry, with special focus on the Planning processes
- IT Security & Risk – In touch with modern IT security risks and principles. Understanding of the importance of high quality documentation and willingness to complement hands on with robust documentation
- Project Management - Demonstrable experience in project co-ordination and management. Ability to execute complex, multi-stakeholder projects including clear communication of status to relevant parties
- Collaboration - Takes personal responsibility to build and operate in a diverse and inclusive working environment, and collaborates effectively within and across geographic and organizational boundaries. The candidate also partners externally to form mutually beneficial relationships
- Supplier Management - Develop a collaborative and healthy relationship with P&G's external suppliers of technology and services to create maximum benefits on both sides of the partnership.
You can expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness centre)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring programs & training
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: