BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Consumer & Market Knowledge Internship
We are looking for the best talent in Interlomas´ General Officesto be:
Consumer & Market Knowledge Internship
Start date: June 1st, 2023.
Location: Huixquilucan, Estado de México.
Work schedule: part-time with flexible working hours
Profile: Active college student of any business or engineering major
Qualifications: Graduation date June 2024 to December 2024.
Proficient in Microsoft Office package.
Directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to find out what consumers want, why they want it, and how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis, and good research.
As Consumer & Market Knowledge Internship in the Consumer & Market Knowledge team:
- You will act as an internal, active and influential business strategy consultant, whose role it is to ensure that consumer and shopper insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution.
- You will be part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth.
- Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills, and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners.
- We believe people are endlessly captivating and there’s always something new to discover. One day you could be exploring human decision-making & how the brain works and another deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and build findings to craft P&G business strategies.
- You will be growing your skills day-in, day-out, by connecting with internal & external specialists to explore new ways to learn and by exchanging your findings with the CMK family.
What we offer you:
- You will experience business responsibilities from Day 1 – You work every single day on key projects from the beginning.
- You will be part of the P&G family since day one.
- Attractivesalary and benefits package– for you to keep your studies as a priority.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
- We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You'll get the chance to be a dynamic and encouraging work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily.
- Flex arrangements - We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- We love hardworking people; you will have the opportunity to be promoted to full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
You are willing to work in Interlomas´ General Offices .
Graduation date June 2024 to December 2024.
Strong English verbal and writing skills.
Display strong leadership, teamwork, analytical skills and problem-solving mentality.
Real passion for building new solutions.
Express willingness to learn, take initiative and show flexibility.
You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
If you are interested, please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
Just so you now:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
México, Distrito Federal, Mexico Job Type: Part time Job categories: Multi-Functional Req No: R000073679
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.