Begin a meaningful career right here
CONSUMER INSIGHTS MANAGER
We are seeking talents for our Interlomas´ General Offices for the position of
Consumer Insights Manager.
Managerial full-time position
Start date: as soon as possible
Location: Huixquilucan, Paseo Interlomas
Work schedule: full-time with flexible working hours
Profile: Preferably quantitative degrees like Engineering’s, Economics, Actuary or Maths.
Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering human needs and desires? If so, then a role in the Analytics & Insights organization is for you!
In A&I, we directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments and much more. We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it & how we can we influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis and good research.
We answer questions like: What should our brands stand for? Who are our target shoppers and how do we best reach them? How can we invent exciting in-store & on-line shopper experiences?
Your role in A&I:
- You will love to act as an internal, active and influential business strategy consultant, whose role is to ensure that consumer and shopper insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution.
- Be part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with Sales, Marketing, and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth.
- Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners.
- We truly believe people are endlessly captivating and there’s always something new to discover. One day you could be exploring human decision-making & how the brain works and another deep diving into big data sets to spot patterns and build insights to craft P&G business strategies.
- You will be growing your skills day-in, day-out, by connecting with internal & external specialists to explore new ways to learn and by exchanging your findings with the A&I family.
What we Offer:
- Significant work from your first day in P&G and every day learning.
- Environment multifunctional teamwork and high level of interaction with managers and directors who will develop your skills.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Wellness programs (anti-stress massage, nutritionist, medical checkup, daily healthy snacks)
- Competitive salary and benefits program - private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, encouraging and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Eligible to work in Huixquilucan, Estado de México.
- Recently graduated or maximum 2 years of experience
- Strong analytical skills using multiple data sources.
- Team orientation, “can-do “attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- May have knowledge of Python, Power Bi, SQL, Knime (preferably but not mandatory)
- Operate with technical excellence while collaborating effectively with others
If you are interested, please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals based on race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?CMK00001618
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: