Begin a meaningful career right here
Exports lane Coordinator and Compliance Responsible
We are seeking talent for our General Offices for the position of:
Exports Lane Coordinator and Compliance Responsible in Logistics area.
Non-managerial full-time position
Start date: as soon as possible
Work schedule: full-time with flexible working hours
Profile: Experience working with transport vendors, customs brokers, or any customs knowledge.
Do you want to become a successful Exports Lane Coordinator in an international company?
Procter & Gamble is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, making globally recognized best-known brands Pampers®, Gillette®, Venus®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B®, Pantene®, Always®, Old Spice® and others.
If you have a results-oriented spirit, real passion for winning and professional development, then you should join our logistics team. We are passionate about growing individuals and committed to your personal development.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- The lane coordinator and Compliance Responsible, must provide full governance on all the vendors involved to ensure: Internal controls' compliance, right visibility for planning and deliver expected service levels (lead-time reliability).
- Keep all extra costs supervised and to work for their elimination.
- On the compliance front, you will, must ensure certificates of origin issuance in a time fashion way according to each free trade agreement parameters; like new entries to the “padron de importadores / exportadores” as well as “manifestaciones de valor” submissions.
- Troubleshoot any issues related to export-import process.
What we offer you:
- A non-management position (administrative).
- Training and learning every day and possibilities of a long-term career.
- Projects with responsibilities from your first day of work.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We really love and enjoy our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program.
Qualifications required for this role:
- Eligible to work in Huixquilucan, Estado de Mexico City.
- College graduated (any major).
- Experience working with transport vendors, customs brokers, or any customs knowledge.
- Mexico’s active free trade agreements knowledge.
- Basic knowledge on how the VUCEM, SE and SAT portals works.
- Experience working with continuous improvement programs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs: Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Word, Project, etc. Also, proficiency in SAP, Power BI or big data analysis.
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- Intermediate / advanced in English (written and spoken).
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business
- Clear ability to prioritize multiple priorities
If you are interested, please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
Just so you now:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals based on race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?SNO00003864
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: