Human Resources Intern - Vallejo
Are you a student looking for an exciting and paid internship? Come and live the P&G business experience! We are seeking talents for our Vallejo Plant for the position of:
Human Resources Intern
Start date: as soon as possible.
Work schedule: part-time with flexible working hours.
Duration: 12 -18 months.
Profile: Active college student of any business, humanities, or engineering major.
Qualifications: Graduation date from May 2021 to December 2021.
We’re more than just benefits and payroll. In Human Resources, you’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself –
We are looking for students with passion for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements, or working directly with a function. This is not your typical Human Resources internship.
About the role:
As our business is growing, we need to have a strong organization behind. As an HR intern in P&G you will be responsible for building people and leadership capabilities, developing an adaptive and high-reaching organization and building a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company.
Your main projects:
• Communication Strategy for Vallejo Organization: Execute communication strategy, with channels and messages mapped and classified.
• Design of new Plant Visual ID.
• Lead and prepare the Strategy Deployment and Direction Setting (SDDS) deployment.
• Plant Culture Plan: Implement Engagement Culture Plan and enable the Diverse & Inclusion Team.
• End to End creation, tracking & completion of employee goals and development plans.
You’ll drive growth with our business leaders, enable our people to perform at their peak each day, nurture our culture through inclusion, mentoring, policy and stewardship, and more.
What we offer you:
• You will experience business responsibilities from Day 1 – You work every single day on key projects from the beginning.
• Attractive scholarship and benefits package– for you to keep your studies as a priority.
• Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership will improve.
• You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
• We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• You'll get the chance to be a dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily.
• Flex arrangements - We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• We love hardworking people; you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
•You are willing to work in our Vallejo Plant. Demonstrate real passion and build new solutions.
•Strong English verbal and writing skills.
•Display strong leadership, teamwork, analytical skills and problem-solving attitude.
•Express willingness to learn, take initiative and show flexibility.
If you are interested, please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals based on race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in extraordinary ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: