Begin a meaningful career right here
Information Technology Internship
We are seeking talents for our Interlomas´ General Offices for the position of
Information Technology Internship
Start date: as soon as possible
Work schedule: part-time with flexible working hours.
Duration: 12-18 months.
Profile: Active college student of any engineering major.
Qualifications: Graduation date from July 2021 to December 2021.
Do you have a passion for developing new solutions and do you want to improve your skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and automation to life? If so, we invite you to apply to the IT internship at P&G.
A career in IT builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise in areas like Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, and Security & Risk.
Meaningful work from Day One:
You will be part of an intern project to build a solution, craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, cyber-protect our critical information systems and assets, or implement a project with a strategic supplier, your real passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
You will be able to improve business, innovation and technology integrate to build a competitive advantage for P&G.
What we offer:
• You will experience business responsibilities from Day 1 – You work every single day on key projects from the beginning.
• Attractive scholarship and benefits package– for you to keep your studies as a priority.
• Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership will improve.
• You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
• We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• You'll get the chance to be a dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily.
• Flex arrangements - We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• We love hardworking people; you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
•You are willing to work in Huixquilucan, Estado de México.
•Graduation date from December 2021 to July 2022.
•Strong English verbal and writing skills.
•Display strong leadership, teamwork, analytical skills and problem-solving mentality.
•Real passion for building new solutions.
•Express willingness to learn, take initiative and show flexibility.
•You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
If you are interested, please JOIN US by submitting yourapplication below!
Follow us on Facebook:
Just so you now:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in extraordinary ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: