We are seeking talents for our Irapuato Plant and Interlomas´General Offices for the position of
Human Resources Intern
Start date: as soon as possible.
Work schedule: part-time with flexible working hours
Duration: 12-18 months
Profile: Active college student of any business, humanities or engineering major
Qualifications:We are looking for
candidates that will graduate 1.5 years – 1 year from now
We’re more than just benefits and payroll. In Human Resources, you’ll be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself –
We are looking for students with passion for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical Human Resources internship,
About the role:
As our business is growing, we need to have a strong organization behind. As an HR intern in P&G you will be responsible for building people and leadership capabilities, developing an adaptive and high-reaching organization and building a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company.
Your projects will be in one of core areas of HR expertise:
• Effective Communications
• Organization Planning and Effectiveness
• Team capability
• Rewards and Recognition, and others
You’ll drive growth with our business leaders, enable our people to perform at their peak each day, nurture our culture through inclusion, mentoring, policy and stewardship, and more.
What we offer you:
• You will experience business responsibilities from Day 1 – You work every single day on key projects from the beginning.
• Attractive scholarship and benefits package– for you to keep your studies as a priority.
• Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership will improve.
• You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
• We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• You'll get the chance to be a dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily.
• Flex arrangements - We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• We love hardworking people, you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.