Begin a meaningful career right here
Legal Administrative Assistant
We are seeking talents for our Interlomas´ General Offices for the position of:
Legal Administrative Assistant
Start date: as soon as possible.
Location: Estado de Mexico
Work schedule: full-time with flexible working hours.
Profile: Graduated from any bachelor’s degree.
Qualifications: Experience with government institutions notifications.
Are you eager to gain work experience in the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world? Would you like to contribute and dedicatedly facilitate the work of P&G's leaders, in their daily tasks while improving your own skills? Then we have the great opportunity for you.
P&G is looking for Administrative Assistant role and it could be the opportunity to be part of your dream team. If you have validated operational discipline skills and look for an exciting job, then you should join our team. We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually beneficial relationships with others while performing a role in Legal department.
From Day 1, you will be accountable for being responsible for your own projects, working with teams to generate new insights and implementing changes; as well as, being accountable for results. Your responsibilities will include efficient & quality day-to-day administrative support to ensure operational efficiency of the Organization.
Scope of the Job:
- Handle and provide oversight on all advised activities or services rendered by Mexico operations including plants and the Distribution Center to ensure quality, validity, and the appropriate rendering.
- Responsible to make sure that P&G Global Legal Best Practices and Standards are adapted.
- Manage the requests with the Notary & External Counsels for corporate matters such as power of attorneys; minutes, proxies, certifications and apostilles.
- Manage book and records of all confidential legal archive physical, electronic and upload to Legal Share Drive.
- Management of Legal & Government Relations budgets, agenda, travel arrangements, meetings, visits & expense reports.
What we offer:
- A non-management position.
- Significant work from your first day in P&G and everyday learning.
- Environment multicultural teamwork and high level of interaction with managers and directors who will develop your skills.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Wellness programs (medical checkup, gym, etc.)
- Competitive wage and benefits program - private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, saving plans.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, encouraging, and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Eligible to work in Huixquilucan, Estado de México.
- College graduated (any major).
- Experience with government institutions notifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package (Excel- Intermediate-advance level).
- Strong technology skills and a proficiency in Outlook, WebEx, Teams, and collaboration technologies.
- Strong organization and follow through skills.
- Clear ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Proven ability to communicate English (written and spoken).
- Team orientation, “can-do “attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Operate with technical excellence while collaborating efficient with others.
If you are interested, please join us by submitting your application below.
Follow us on Facebook:
Just so you now:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals based on race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: