Begin a meaningful career right here
Legal Associate Manager
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on real project from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the art legal skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular- mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will provide legal support across multiple legal entities
- You will make recommendations for clients across the business, which includes contracts, labor issues, anti-trust, pricing, promotional activities, consumer protection, and stewardship.
- You will advise on corporate compliance – local laws, and company policies.
- You will review and negotiating a broad range of contracts, including distribution (key focus area), purchase, promotions, talent, media, IP, and agency agreements.
- Your will handle outside counsel on litigation; focus on brand protection, IP, customs, and labor matters.
- You are a top talent and qualified lawyer with 0 - 1 years of experience.
- Your passion in Legal and you are qualified as a lawyer in at least one jurisdiction
- You love being in a multicultural, collaborative and diverse environment
- You have a corporate/commercial background or in-house corporate experience is a plus
- You are English proficient
- You love solving problems and have analytical skills + oriented mindset especially during issues
- You will have fantastic interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals
- Your ability to lead sites remotely
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: