Begin a meaningful career right here
- Diagnose, monitor and monitor health risk factors as well as supplying, developing and implementing new programs based on the risk assessment and health needs analysis.
- Perform medical examinations and settle work skills.
- Train our employees on health & medical systems and provide support and guidance on corporate health conditions.
- Collaborate with the site vaccination, first aid training and emergency response system.
- Respond to medical emergencies in a timely manner consistent with leadership expectation.
- Lead day to day clinic operations and administrate employee bases.
What we Offer:
- Daily learning and training with the possibilities of a long-term and international career.
- Challenging projects with an impact on the business.
- Environment and multifunctional teamwork.
- Developing programs passionate about your personal and professional skills.
- Flextime work.
Just so you know:
For nursing roles:
- Major in nursing, college graduate.
For physician roles:
- General practitioner, college graduate.
- Mexican citizenship,
currently living in Mexico.
- Valid annual practicing license.
- Good communication skills and collaboration.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills are needed.
- Initiative and leadership.
- Real passion for developing new solutions
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: