Begin a meaningful career right here
Occupational Nurse - Vallejo Plant
We are seeking talents for our Vallejo Plant for the position of:
Non- Management position
Start date: As soon as possible.
Work schedule: full-time with flexible working hours.
Profile: Bachelor of nursing or general nurse, with title and certificate.
P&G is looking for an occupational, dynamic team, with passion and the vital knowledge to collaborate and contribute within our medical organization and leadership teams, while ensuring that our team lives a safe and healthy work experience.
We believe it is deeply important to build a valuable and significant workplace for our employees so that they can give their best. We want to give you the opportunity to help us expand our services for employee well-being as we adopt new avenues to impact positively and help them bring out their best. Do you want to be part of this challenge?
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver comprehensive health and wellness services to the employees of our plant.
You will be a medical resource and consultant to a diverse group of organizations and functions that will guarantee medical priorities, mission, and vision are understood also you will have the opportunity of oversight of the Health Promotion Programs.
• Diagnose and supervise health risk factors as well as supplying, developing and implementing new programs based on the risk assessment and health needs analysis.
• Perform medical examinations and settle work skills.
• Train our employees on health & medical systems and provide support and mentorship on corporate health conditions.
• Collaborate with the site vaccination, first aid training and emergency response system.
• Respond to medical emergencies in a timely manner consistent with leadership expectation.
• Lead day to day clinic operations and administrate employee bases.
• Support and follow-up to preventive health and well-being programs.
• Ability to guide employees in policies and health benefits.
• File management and control of medical records and supplies.
• Data confidentiality management.
What we Offer:
• Significant work from your first day in P&G and every day learning.
• Environment multifunctional teamwork and high standard of interaction with managers and directors who will develop your skills.
• Flexible work arrangements.
• Wellness programs (nutritionist, medical checkup, etc.)
• Competitive salary and benefits program - private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans.
• Continuous coaching – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and others.
• Dynamic, encouraging and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily, employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
•Live in Mexico City and available to work in Vallejo.
•Bachelor of nursing or general nurse, with title and certificate.
•1 to 3 years of demonstrably experience equivalent in occupational health.
•Ability to offer specific nursing care and treatments.
•Office tools and Outlook management.
•Team orientation, “can-do “attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
•Intermediate / Advanced English skills.
•Strong ability to communicate.
•Intermediate / advanced in English (written and spoken).
•Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business.
•Clear ability to balance multiple priorities
•Operate with technical excellence while collaborating optimally with others.
If you are interested, please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals based on race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: