Begin a meaningful career right here
Packing Technology Engineer
We are seeking talents for our Naucalpan Plant for the position of:
Packing Technology Engineer.
Managerial full-time position
Start date: As soon as possible
Work schedule: full-time with flexible working hours.
Profile: 2 - 6 years of proven experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, package development, engineering or similar experience desired.
Do you envision to be part and support the technical start-up of a new tableting manufacturing facility for the Personal Healthcare North America and Latin America manufacturing production plant in Estado de Mexico? We want engineers who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box.
We rely on our engineers in manufacturing to make our products to the highest of standards. You will be part of a team working collaboratively with Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and R&D to deliver this important project. After start-up of commercial production, you will provide technical support for production of these products and package technologies.
If you would like to be a part of this challenge and you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is flawless for you.
• Support development and execution of packaging/process transfers to the new manufacturing site and deliver data package required for regulatory approval.
• Deliver material, package qualifications and specifications.
• Develop and execute production trials, conduct data analysis and write protocols and reports.
• Provide technical problem solving to ensure quality, supply of products.
• Partner with packaging suppliers for continue material supply keeping quality material performance.
• Work on packaging savings programs or pack materials cost optimization.
• Acquire technical expertise of equipment and processes in area of responsibility.
What we Offer:
• Significant work from your first day in P&G and every day learning.
• Environment multifunctional teamwork and high level of interaction with managers and directors who will develop your skills.
• Flexible work arrangements.
• Wellness programs (nutritionist, medical checkup, etc)
• Competitive salary and benefits program - private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans.
• Continuous coaching – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
• Dynamic, encouraging and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
•Live in Mexico City and available to work in Naucalpan.
•With 2-6 years’ experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, package development, engineering or similar experience desired.
•Experience in solid dose package development or manufacturing, process development, scale-up, validation, technical transfers, and technical support for production in a GMP or regulated environment.
•Experience in material qualifications, specification development, and GMP/quality systems.
•Experience with statistical process control, design of experiments, sampling plans, root cause analysis a plus.
•Strong analytical and leadership skills.
•Strong technical problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze data quickly to drive action.
•Team orientation, “can-do “attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
•Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
•Operate with technical excellence while collaborating optimally with others.
If you are interested, please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals based on race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: