BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
We are seeking talents for ourMonterrey andInterlomas´ General Officesfor the position of:
Start date:as soon as possible
Work schedule:part-time with flexible working hours
Profile:Active college student of any business or engineering major
Qualifications:Graduation date from December 2022 to June 2023.
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which build a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
What kind of internship projects you can expect?
- As a Sales Intern, you are in charge for maintaining and growing a long-term partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
- Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
- You will be externally focused, on national key Customers, but also online retailers getting an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs and contributing to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions. You will collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
- You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
- Making commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with OralB, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.) in Mexico, your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Brand leaders.
- You will experience business responsibilities from Day 1 – You work every single day on key projects from the beginning.
- You will be part of the P&G family since day one.
- Attractivesalary and benefits package– for you to keep your studies as a priority.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
- We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You'll get the chance to be a dynamic and encouraging work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily.
- Flex arrangements - We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- We love hardworking people; you will have the opportunity to be promoted to full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
- Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership will improve.
If you are interested, please join us by submitting your application below.
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals based on race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in extraordinary ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- Live in México City, Estado de México or Monterrey City.
- Graduation date from December 2022 to June 2023.
- Strong English verbal and writing skills.
- Display strong leadership, teamwork, analytical skills and problem-solving mentality.
- Real passion for building new solutions.
- Express willingness to learn, take initiative and show flexibility
- You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: