Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in about 80 countries, building 65 trusted brands that make life better for 5 billion consumers in more than 180 countries. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
From Day 1, you’ll help fulfill our purpose of improving lives for 5 billion consumers in 180 countries through leading, billion-dollar brands. We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage our multi-functional teams to work together to come up with new ideas to address challenges we face.
Do you want to build long-term business relationships with our customers? Are you passionate about helping other companies and businesses meet their need better? Then this is the right place to kick-start your career.
As a member of the Sales Team for a dedicated product line, the Sales Administrator will interact with multiple internal and external stakeholders across different departments and operate as a central point of contact/support for the sales team. Daily tasks will include creating agreements in retail channel system for events, managing information flow and creating scheduled and ad hoc reports, managing sales promotional calendar, and keeping abreast of sales activity (store displays, circular ads, vendor income, etc). The Sales Administrator will think independently, effectively prioritize requests, and deliver timely relevant information to the sales team.
- Managing data and creating/running reports at an intermediate level (V-Lookup and Pivot Tables especially) using MS Excel
- Create or edit sales presentations for the team using PowerPoint
- Navigate client-retail systems (will be trained) to ensure required data is updated and available for the team.
- Multitask and switch gears as needed, whether working on slide for a presentation, or putting together a display
The desired candidate is personable, self-motivated, organized, and comfortable in a fast-paced changing environment where no two days are the same. Ideally, you have some business or admin experience and know what needs to get done for projects to run smoothly. Overall, you have a get-up-and-go attitude and are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- 1+ years of work experience in a business/Admin office setting
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a team
- Strong focus and attention to detail
- Strong communications (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills which include intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel (V-Lookups and Pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- A technical aptitude and comfort that allows you to learn additional software applications
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: