Begin a meaningful career right here
Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment Coordinator-Helath Care
We are seeking talents for ourConsumer Health business for the position of
Start date:July 2019.
Location: Monterrey City.
Work schedule:Full- time.
Profile: Industrial engineering or bachelor’s in business administration.
Qualifications: +2 years’ experience, as a demand Coordinator /Planner or related.
Do you want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Are you eager to gain work experience in the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world? Then we have the great opportunity for you!
With your knowledge in CPFR Model and your experience in demand planning in Self-service and Modern retail we are going to guarantee the continued growth in our pharmaceutical industry.
Your role as a Collaborative Planning Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR):
- You will have internally and externally focus to get deep understanding of the customers and shoppers needs and guarantee the supply chain, service and action plans.
- You need to build trust with business partners and Stakeholders.
- You will build and follow up the sales planning, orders and execution of Joint Business Plans.
- Love to be a key player to assist in the excellent end-to-end customer service delivery & response to market needs.
- You will develop your analytical skills to create sales orders & forecasts for internal and external customer.
- You will become an expert to identify exceptions, issues for sales forecast: anticipate possible back orders, resolve/collaborate on exception SKUs, etc.
What we offer:
- A non-management position (administrative)
- Training and learning every single day and possibilities of a long-term career.
- Projects with responsibilities from your first day of work.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and support initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals based on race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in exceptional ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
- Mexican citizenship
- Eligible to work in Monterrey City.
- Industrial Engineer, bachelor’s in business administration or related.
- At least 2 years of experience in Supply Chain as Demand Coordinator, Demand Planner, Sales Planner or related. (Desirable Pharmacies Chains and Retail).
- Knowledge of CPFR Model.
- Data Base Management (advanced).
- Intermediate ability to communicate English (written and spoken).
- Clear ability to handle multiple priorities.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: