Begin a meaningful career right here
We are seeking talents for our Interlomas´General Offices, and Monterrey, for the position of:
Start date: as soon as possible.
Location: Estado de Mexico, and Monterrey.
Work schedule: Flexible working hours.
Would you like to contribute and dedicatedly facilitate the work of P&G's leaders in their daily tasks while improving your own skills and becoming a specialist? Do you have an ambitious spirit, real passion for winning and interest in your own personal development through a long-term career? We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build reciprocal and mutually beneficial collaborations while performing a support role.
From Day 1, you will be accountable for your own projects, working with teams to generate new insights and implement changes; as well as being accountable for results. Your responsibilities will include efficient & quality day-to-day support to ensure operational effectiveness for the Organization.
How success looks like
- You will contribute to the operational effectiveness & efficiency of the Organization through the range of responsibilities you will cover.
- You become a specialist on your field and develop mastery on processes and systems.
- You play a crucial role in supporting the business leaders in specialized tasks to enable your functional team to achieve its goals.
- Be champion in driving improvements to administrative process or system changes.
- You demonstrate deep understanding of the business and priorities of the business leadership to anticipate issues and proactively seeks solutions
Responsibilities of the role:
- Be owner of Organization processes such as drumbeat meetings, annual calendar development, security audits.
- Be steward for team to follow company policies & guidelines in various processes.
- Proactively develops or drive improvement to processes related to administrative tasks.
- Develop and support execution of commercial or logistic plans and ensure timely payments to the customer.
- Identify potential commercial opportunities and explore new plans for the customers.
- Maintain current tracking reports and ensure process on time compliance.
- Partner with business leaders to drive strategic business growth.
- Build and develop your expertise in one of the best commercial organizations in the world.
- Eligible to work in Mexico City or Monterrey.
- College graduated (any major).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package.
- Strong technology skills and a proficiency in Outlook, WebEx, Teams and collaboration technologies.
- Experience in supporting organization activities.
We also feel the following traits will help you excel in this role:
- Strong organization and follow through skills. Able to meet multiple deadlines with excellence.
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking.
- Proven ability to communicate English (written and spoken).
- Clear ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude.
What we offer you:
- A non-management career.
- Training and learning every single day and possibilities of a long-term career as a specialist.
- Significant work from your first day in P&G and every day learning.
- Environment multifunctional teamwork and high standard of interaction with managers and directors who will develop your skills.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive salary and benefits program - private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, saving plans.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic, encouraging, and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
If you are interested, please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals based on race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?SLS00005056
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: