Begin a meaningful career right here
We are seeking talents for our Consumer Health Distribution Business for the position of:
Start date: As soon as possible.
Location: Monterrey, Nuevo León.
Work schedule: full-time position.
Profile: Professional degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Economics.
Are you passionate about consumer healthcare products? Do you want to join a global powerhouse that is as committed as you are to excellence, transparency, and innovation? If so, we would like to hear from you!
About the role:
The main responsibility as a Sales Representative is promote and sell a portfolio of technical and/or nontechnical products, services and solutions directly to current and new end customers.
Scope of the job:
• Close direct sales of CHD Products and services in order to meet individual/team quotas and the organization's business objectives. Builds, monitors and revises lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
• Expands competencies by performing structured work assignments according to existing procedures.
• Problem solves of limited complexity by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of knowledge and acquired technical experience and the analysis of information.
• Make visits to assigned customers, to develop promotional plans product line according to the average daily visits required by the area.
• Visits to traditional independent pharmacies and regionals chains, and provide efficient, in terms of promotion, sale and exhibition of products of the CHD line.
• Participate in the development of promotional events, such as "expos” and fairs. Disseminate and promote the image of CHD and its brands within the pharmaceutical industry and consumer.
• Prepare report daily visit and provide information support to the District Manager for evaluation or performance area.
•Live in Monterrey, Nuevo León.
•At least 2-3 year of experience in promotion and exhibition of pharmaceuticals, consumer or other, trading orders, transfer and placement of exhibition spaces with wholesalers and retailers, price signaling, processing and analysis of sales statistics.
•Pharma industry experience: RX and OTC Portfolio management.
•Intermediate or advanced communication in English
•Team orientation, “can-do “attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
•Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, good communication skills, and priority-setting
•Strong thinking / problem-solving skills which can be applied to business
•Clear ability to handle multiple priorities
•Entrepreneurial and high self-motivation
What we offer you:
•A non-management position (administrative)
•Training and learning every single day and possibilities of a long-term career.
•Significant work from your first day in P&G and every day learning.
•Environment multifunctional teamwork and high standard of interaction with managers and directors who will develop your skills.
•Flexible work arrangements.
•Competitive salary and benefits program - private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, saving plans.
•Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
•Dynamic, encouraging and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
If you are interested, please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide.
We are committed to delivering equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our people are all equally talented in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: