BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Store Development Coordinator
We are seeking talents for our Commercial teamfor the position of :
Store Development Coordinator
Start date: as soon as possible
Location: Nuevo Laredo.
Work schedule: full-time with flexible working hours
Profile: College graduated (any major).
Qualifications: Maximum 5 years experience in Sales
Are you prepared to sell the world’s best-known brands to the biggest customers in Mexico? Would you like to build positive relationships and put your sales experience to play?
We are looking for people who have a results-oriented spirit and real passion for winning. If you have proven commercial skills and look for an exciting job, then you should join our Commercial team.
One of the objectives in this role is deliver the Sales targets by creating competitive advantage and superior presence for P&G brands in retail stores, and delivers improved results for P&G brands by selling ideas in the areas of: distribution, shelf, and merchandising.
As a Stores Development Coordinator you will:
- Develop P&Gs brands in the wholesale business through our partners.
- Build, develop and nurture positive relationships.
- Provides to Account Managers with excellent retail execution of P&G brand plans.
- Provides to Account Managers the insight and methods vital to successfully support/sell the retail components of their joint business plans.
- Daily work supports the retail store improvement/execution of P&G Sales Fundamentals (i.e., Pricing, Advertising, Display, Distribution, and Shelf)
- Works on removing supply system inefficiencies, and creating customer retail systems that operate more effectively (right product and in-stock) and efficiently (lower costs / increase speed to shelf).
- Deliver superior in-store presence in all sales fundamentals by providing tools, information, etc. to the customer and the team's retail resources.
- Coordinate to third-party resources to deliver the business results, following the internal controls processes and avoiding co-employment risks.
- Sell volume and distribution to assigned Key Customers.
- Collection of Accounts Receivable.
- Oversee the execution of commercial priorities.
- Planning of promotional strategy and management of related commercial budget.
What we offer you:
- A non-management position (administrative).
- Possibilities of a long-term career.
- Environment multifunctional teamwork and high level of interaction with managers and directors who will develop your skills.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Wellness programs (medical checkup, gym, etc.)
- Competitive salary and benefits program - private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans.
- Continuousmentor – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Multifaceted,encouraging, andsupportiveworkenvironment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Live in Tamaulipas, Nuevo Laredo or willing to be relocated if needed.
College graduated (any major).
Maximum 5 years experience in Sales.
·Collaborative spirit and customer credibility and persuasion.
Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking.
Proficient in English (written and spoken).
Clear ability to balance multiple priorities
Proficient in Microsoft Office package.
If you are interested, please JOIN US by submitting your application below.
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram
Just so you now:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: