BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
PS ENGINEERING - POWER CONTROLS & INFORMATION SYSTEMS LEADER - WCMC
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face. P&G has positions available at various technical centers and plants (including Cincinnati) across the United States.
Meaningful work on day 1:
From day 1, you'll be a key member of the engineering team delivering new product and process innovations. You will be helping seek the most difficult automation challenges to bringing our “Factory of the Future” vision to life. Controls engineers at P&G are THE glue that help build the digital landscape for all production equipment and help drive Industry 4.0 emerging technologies, digital manufacturing, and future automation trends, and including best in class online & offline quality inspection systems to enable superior innovation and products for the consumers.
We believe the following skills will help you be successful:
- Process and/or Machine Control experience
- Proven expertise with sensors, motors, PLC’s, and industrial automation
- Robotics, Machine Vision, and/or Networking skills are a plus
- Programming knowledge and experience desired, i.e., Python, Labview, Java, C#, etc.
- Technical Mastery: You should have a strong technical background and/or curiosity to troubleshoot hard problems and develop new solutions. Have real passion for integrating technologies to enable the future of Digital Manufacturing via Industry 4.0 technologies, Data, and Analytics.
- Agility: Ability to quickly embrace and adapt to changes in project scope, schedule and cost.
- Builds Diverse and Collaborative Relationships: Development of relationships will be critical to your success in supporting the business. You will work seamlessly across global engineering organizations and production sites.
While we hire centrally for these positions, we have plants & fulfillment centers all over the globe, and you will go places based on your skills and interests as well as our business need.
We're looking for a Power Controls & Information System Leader to join our team at our 1.5MM square foot distribution and customer fulfillment center in Moreno Valley, CA (Greater Los Angeles area).
If you would like to be a part of this process, then we want you to apply! Are you ready for the challenge?
Are you ready to join our Engineering team?
- BS/MS Mechanical, Chemical Systems and Electrical (preferred)
- These positions are for experienced applicants with 3+ years’ work experience.
- Experience with industrial PLC, especially with Rockwell Control Logix platforms
- Experience with computer and industrial networks.
- Strong leadership, business problem definition, and priority setting skills
- An aptitude for communicating insights and collaborating across teams/organizations
- Experience with complex project delivery
- Experience in physical distribution
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 _ you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship - you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager. Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life effectiveness and your long-term well being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits package.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: