BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER - WCMC
Leads the warehousing operations, responsible to deliver business results including Safety, Quality, Stewardship and KPIs. Ensures organization operates with a zero loss mindset by eliminating defects and delivering productivity and savings goals. Demonstrates clear communication with both internal and external teams, people management skills, ability to coach and develop others, values equality & inclusion, and is self-driven. Organization, time management, multi-tasking, critical thinking, and troubleshooting are critical skills in this role.
- Manage day-to-day operations of a specific warehouse department
- Drives superior Customer Service and End to End supply chain skills in team
- Uses data and trend analysis to make decisions and improve processes
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility by communicating goals and managing staffing and scheduling, assigning duties and coordinating workloads in order to achieve facility goals (e.g., production, quality, safety).
- Develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility by monitoring performance and providing feedback; teaching, supporting and modeling End to End Logistics comprehension
- Drives company policies and procedures; identifying training and development needs; and participating in the hiring, promotion, coaching, teaching, and evaluation of associates and leaders.
- Ensures compliance with safety, quality, and productivity goals in support of warehouse leadership team objectives
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s in business operations or a similar degree preferably in Engineering or Supply Chain/Logistics or like experience.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience leading an operations team.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Starting Salary Range:$85-$115K + bonus (if applicable) + benefits
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total Rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process
Just So You Know:
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.