Develop creative strategies that helps brands succeed
Account Executive Omnichannel eCommerce
As an Assistant Brand Manager at P&G, you will have full responsibility for your brand including the business results. You will have to engage with multi-disciplinary teams with people from Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies to develop top strategies for your brand's success. You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. We are looking for people aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Marketing Employee at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
In this role you will work within organization to monitor and evaluate how well customer operation being run, whether risks are being properly managed while also ensuring internal processes are working for both Distributor Business, Modern Trade & Direct to Consumer (Consumer selling).
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Review the Standard Operating Procedures on an annual basis and/or when change in business process and/or when additional new operations implemented, and/or significant fraud / risk identified in the existing controls frame work.
- Perform the periodical controls review as per aligned timelines and robust documentation.
- Facilitate and review the department Controls Self-Assessment to ensure – SOX, ICFR & ICOFR.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing team, understand the business, assess risk and recommend mitigation plans.
- Work closely with Tax & Legal team to ensure that the customer payments are in-line with statutory & regulatory expectations.
Apply if you have:
- CA 2nd or 3rd attempt, MBA Finance from Top 50 B schools. CIA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial audit.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to work with large data base and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to helpcyou become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-today mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is:
“Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Location: Mumbai, India
Job Id: IME00000505
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: