Corporate Administrative Assistant - P&G India
P&G is looking for excellent administrative assistants for our Mumbai office.
Would you like to contribute and dedicatedly facilitate the work of P&G's leaders in their daily tasks while improving your own skills?
If you have proven operational discipline skills and look for a rewarding job, then you should join our Team.
We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
As administrative assistant you will:
- Develop and support execution of projects and ensure timely processes' execution.
- Identify potential opportunities in the plant and explore new plans for making sustainable and savings projects.
- Maintain current tracking reports, lead business reviews and ensure process on time compliance.
- Partner with business leaders to drive strategic business growth.
- Build and develop your expertise in one of the best organization in the world – for a company that lives its values.
- Belong to a global community of talented and motivated co-workers who are among the best at what they do worldwide.
- Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
What we offer you:
- You will be a non-management employee (administrative) that works with great managers.
- Training and learning every day and possibilities of a long-term career.
- Projects with responsibilities from your first day of work.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program.
Qualifications required for this role:
- Legally eligible to work in India.
- College graduated (any major) with strong academic record.
- Minimum 06 - 10 years of strong experience supporting head of the company/MD
- Proven ability to communicate English (written and spoken).
- Clear ability to handle multiple priorities
- In-depth analysis/problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: