Begin a meaningful career right here
Assistant Brand Manager
For over 180 years, P&G has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®,
Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building
reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We
value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our
Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being a total business owner- not just a marketer.
You will be the vision and strategy behind your brand- developing marketing plans and driving innovation. You will work
with a large cross-functional team to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that
will continue to grow your brand profitably.
Together, we'll continue to create the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion
consumers. Pretty cool, right?
The Brand Management function produces the majority of the company’s General Managers as well as future CEO’s
of P&G. Marketing at P&G is about growing our Brands, Business, and People. You will help us remain on the state of the
art of marketing, helping us find new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
You will begin your career as an Assistant Brand Manager and from your first day, we will offer you immediate project
As you develop, you will become the owner of your brand's equity and responsible for maintaining and building its strength
in consumers' minds through advertising, media, and many other marketing vehicles.
Your work will expose you to many brands and situations as well as to great people both from within the company and
from top external agencies in different markets, even regions.
- Within a short period of 'training on the job' coupled with coaching and participation in on-boarding seminars. You'll
be involved in the marketing plan development, building on consumer and customer understandings to deliver overall
- As part of a multifunctional team you will develop and execute a promotion/ media/public relations/direct-to-consumer
plan, work with the retail customers, re-launch an existing brand or introduce a new product or a new category.
- You'll frequently use your skills to analyze the business, in addition to financial, competitive and research analysis.
Who are we looking for:
- Passionate and engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short term issues, while still keeping the end vision
well ahead of them.
- Curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use
their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
- People able to collaborate with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them
into an effective and powerful team.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any business-related field coupled with Brand
- Evidence of excellence in achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Leadership/Self-starting/out of the box thinking capabilities, strategic analysis, collaboration skills
- Good command of the English language.
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique
ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: