Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Human Resource Manager
- Passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company?
- Seeking an organisation whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions?
- Want a rewarding career where the focus is continuous learning & growth?
Procter & Gamble’s (P&G) market-leading and trusted brands touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every day. We’ve been a successful global company for over 180 years and it’s our people that are the heart of our success. As a ‘Promote from Within’ organisation, we are globally recognised as one of the Best Companies for Developing Leaders across the organisation.
P&G has an exciting opportunity for an Associate HR Manager to join our team in India!
P&G Human Resources (HR) had been awarded as No.1 of "Fortune's Most Admired For HR Globally" by The Hay Group and Human Resource Executive professional magazine. HR Professionals are business integrated partners that are the champions of our 95,000+ employees and enable people and organizations in the 70+ countries where we operate to perform at their peak. HR are at the heart of supporting some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself.
An Associate Manager in HR typically gets assignments in recruiting, training, relocation, employee services, and benefits administration to develop his/her expertise in the different HR processes. As he/she gets more experience the scope and complexity of assignments gets bigger. In any assignment, however, the four HR roles described below, are expected to be played.
- Building people and leadership capability.
- Developing an adaptive and competitive organization and Creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company.
As business partner, the HR associate manager works with business leaders to create business strategies, deploy them to the organization, and create the environment and systems needed to support their delivery.
- 1-4 years of experience post MBA
- Pre Requisite - MBA or Masters Program in HR
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: