Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Channel Manager Hospital Selling
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
This role is for a fixed term contract
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
As a Hospital Cluster Manager, you will be responsible for business planning of Hospital program for the city, build capability of distributor on right organization and capability for hospital engagement. You will need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and very comfortable drawing insights from data. You should have the capability to lead change, develop people and organizations, and solve complex problems by thinking critically.
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Execute business plans to meet or exceed our financial objectives
- Develop collaborative partnerships with our customers
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts in a positive way.
- Leverage consumer insights and partnering with customers to input into the development of a joint business plan.
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor's/Master's in Marketing/Operations/Retail
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in institutional selling
- Open & flexible to travel
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and local language
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Andhra Pradesh - Hyderabad, Vizag, Warangal, Nellore
Maharashtra - Mumbai, Akola, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Nasik
Gujarat - Vadodara, Rajkot, Jamnagar
Karnataka -Mysore, Hubli
Tamil Nadu - Chennai, Salem, Madurai
UP - Lucknow, Kanpur, Agra , Varanasi
Rajasthan - Jaipur
West Bengal - Burdwan
Punjab - Ludhiana
Jharkhand - Ranchi
Madhya Pradesh - Indore
Location: Mumbai, India, Madurai, India, Chennai, India, Jaipur, India, Varanasi, India, Lucknow, India, Hyderabad, India
Job Id: IME00000557
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Brand Building Communications Manager (Japan Market) Singapore
- Communications Associate Manager. Mumbai, India
- Communications Intern Caracas, Venezuela
- Associate Manager - Corporate Communications – Sydney, Australia Australia