Begin a meaningful career right here
Consumer Market Research Manager
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Opportunity to join the Consumer and Market Knowledge function in P&G. CMKers are internal consultant within P&G who are consumer and shopper experts, love data, strategic thinkers, have good knowledge of marketing and use these skills to guide the thinking of the business. The person will start his/her career as the CMK person for media and direct to consumer trial programs in India and work with the brand operations leader.
Roles And Responsibility:
- You will work with Media leader to step-change the effectiveness and efficiency of conventional media.
- You will own the thinking to create/qualify 1x1 digital media/marketing programs.
- You will be responsible to deliver the penetration goals for the company and work with the business teams to identify/fix opportunities.
- You will lead innovation on Direct to consumer programs.
- You will work with the E-Commerce team to understand & operationalize ecommerce shopper insights
- Post Graduate from a premium business school
- 5+ years of experience in marketing/strategy/consultancy
- Passion to understand consumers, shoppers and retailers
- Strong leadership skills to drive business thinking of the team
- Ability to work with data from multiple sources and identify insights.
- Collaborate and work well with a diverse multifunctional team
- Experience to run qualitative and quantitative studies
- Understanding of Media landscape of India including Digital.
- Working knowledge of analytics capabilities like Power BI, Knime, Spotfire will be an added advantage.
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive workenvironment – employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: