Begin a meaningful career right here
Would you like to apply your education and skills in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about data analysis to drive strategy in a substantial way?
If so, we have the perfect role for you.
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have total ownership from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects. Whether it's external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous mentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with a Brand Manager will be important here.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
About the role:
As a Financial Analyst, your work will be meaningful straight out of school. You will work as the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business.
We want people who want a career, not just a job
We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments. We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills.
We focus on development
Early in your career, we offer a rotational assignment model where employees change assignments every 2 to 3 years. Over the course of your career, you will likely work in all areas of the business including:
- Brand/Region/Global business units
- Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis
- Supply Chain Finance
- Sales Finance
- Corporate Shared Services Finance
- Research & Development Finance.
We are looking for:
- University graduate with strong academic records
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, solve problems and set priorities
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Passionate about seeking a career at P&G
•Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
•Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
•A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: