Begin a meaningful career right here
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Significant work from day one:
You will be given the opportunity to do significant work with important responsibilities from Day 1, build and develop your expertise in one of the best organizations in the world, and benefit from tools and resources that help you enable our people and organizations to perform at their peak. You will join a global community of hardworking and motivated co-workers who are among the world’s best at what they do and you will get to connect our people to P&G’s Purpose so they can touch and improve more lives and deliver stronger, more effective business results.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES : This role will be a part of commercial finance team responsible for supporting commercial finance leader in driving the finance / interpersonal agenda. The incumbent will be mainly responsible to:
• To prepare and provide support to the Regional Controlling and Group Reporting team in planning and driving budgeting and forecasting processes for India Cluster Consumer Health Business.
• Continuous focus on improving the profitability of the business and improving the market share.
• Monitor, control, consolidate and report actuals Vs firm / forecasts to the local and regional teams.
• Prepare periodic analysis and reports for inputs to decision-making by senior management.
• Contribute added support for new business initiatives within the BU like new projects/Products etc.
• Support commercial and strategic initiatives with financial analysis.
• Review performance against specified goals with analysis of reasons for deviations and corrective actions
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS :
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS :
-CA / MBA with 1-3 years of post-qualification experience with Consumer Goods / Pharma industry;
-Exposure in commercial controlling / management accounting for at least 1 years;
-Experience in leading and working with different reporting tools and ERP. WE OFFER: Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance .
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
OTHER SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
-Strong Financial Acumen.
-SAP knowledge must.
-High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office (Spreadsheets & Presentations)
-Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
-Strong written and verbal communication skills.
-Sound planning and organizational skills.
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
-We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
'Vibrant Living' offering on-site includes: Group exercises/ Sports-teams, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible, external vendor partnerships, etc. At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: