Begin a meaningful career right here
India HR Operations & Care Specialist
Do you have a passion for delivering quality HR services so our employees are able to perform at their peak? Do believe in continuously improving our HR process to drive employee moments of truth?
- You will be responsible to support processes to deliver employee payroll and benefits for the assigned markets
- You will be the in-charge of tasks that need local market presence and expertise to support (i.e. employee benefits processing, social security, taxes, etc.)
- You will be expected to consistently exhibit strong operational discipline and pro-activeness in delivering transactional processing requirements
- You will interface and collaborate effectively with key partners
- You will handle data with utmost confidentiality and nurture a positive work environment characterized by trust, inclusiveness, teamwork and excellence.
What we offer:
- Meaningful work from day one in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results.
- Excellent personal and professional development possibilities.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
You are a great fit for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or a related course
- Knowledge or experience on HR payroll, benefits, tax operations processing is an advantage
- SAP knowledge will be a plus point
- A Hardworking and an ambitious individual
- Customer-service orientation
- Flexibility on work hours
- Good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Flexibility to learn and master new applications
- Ability to thrive in a constantly-changing environment
- A team-player attitude and ability to work with diverse individuals collaboratively
We are an equal opportunity employer and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, or any other legally protected factor
This is an administrative and technical position (non-managerial)
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: