Begin a meaningful career right here
Information Technology (IT) & Business Solutions Manager
About Procter & Gamble:
For over 180 years, P&G has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
IT Solution Manager leads solution development, quality assurance, release management, and operations for her/his application(-s) to meet business, user and stakeholder, and solution requirements. Solutions Manager leverages a Modern Application Development framework (incl. design thinking, agile project management, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deliver (CI/CD) methods and tools) to build solutions. Solution manager should have a good understanding of the business requirements and may consult with clients about their specific needs prior to developing. He/She is expected to continuously assess the solutions to determine how effective it was and develop new strategies to improve the product or process. The solutions manager will also continuously upgrade own technical skills, to understand, influence product design and architecture as well as supporting infrastructure and operations processes and tools. As a solution Manager you would be leading technologically driven solution to
- Drive digital go to market/ next generation sales ERP
- Enable Supply chain reinvention
- Drive high consumer outreach
- Establish and operationalize Manufacturing IT operations
- End to End IT Master plan and portfolio integrated with Product Supply Site master plan
- Accountable for the services IT provides to the site, and the value the sites gets out of IT solutions and services
- Drive operational excellence (always on) IT & OT Infrastructure & Networking
- Drive digitization strategy for the Site
- Systemic remediation of IT issues identified by Global Internal Auditing
- IT Continuity planning (avoid unplanned downtime)
- Accountable for any IT project execution at the site (Local or Global integration)
- IT Compliance, Cyber security vulnerability, & Info Security
- End user and PC support (Via partners)
- IT Governance of non-IT applications
- Site IT Budget and funding and IT Financials Invoice – Capital and expense.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education in one of the following the major Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer System Engineering, Computer science, Applied mathematics and Software Engineering
- Understanding of IT methodologies and fundamentals of IT services
- Proven track record of applying data driven insights to have a tangible impact on business performance.
- Excellent business judgment and analytical skills. Excellent leadership, influencing, and communication (written & Verbal) skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak.
You'll be at the core of innovations, leading exciting assignments in creative workspaces where new ideas thrive. All the while, you'll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired!
Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with hardworking peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment– employees are at the center, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: