Information Technology Manager (Salesforce Solution & Application)
Do you have Salesforce experience? Want to work in a place where business, innovation and technology come together to build competitive advantage? Would you like to join a team of women and men IT professionals who apply deep understanding of IT to deliver groundbreaking, technology-based business models and capabilities?
Whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our state of the art Shared Services organization, your real passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
We're inviting you to apply and join us as:
Salesforce Solution & Application Manager - IT manager
Location: Mumbai, India
As Application Manager for Salesforce platform, you interact with the Salesforce Sales Cloud solution and enable the business Sales Teams in the field around the world in achieving world-class results. You understand business needs and make decisions on development strategy and approach for Salesforce apps. You deliver them in a way that meets requirements while being stable and bug-free. You influence day to day operations of Salesforce based IT application as well as find new ways to expand the solution. You make sure that your applications are compatible with Salesforce Platform releases and consistently utilize new functionalities introduced into the Salesforce Platform. You stay up to date with the latest Salesforce technologies and opportunities, further investing in your professional development as a foundation of this role.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
- Work in international team with global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive work environment.
- Mentoring programs, trainings and industry certifications (e.g. Salesforce Certifications).
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home.
- Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center, massage)
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.
We are looking for young professionals with a passion for business and technology eager to develop a career in using IT to transform the business. You should ideally have graduated in Computer Science, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Business/Management Information Systems, or Software Development. Other qualifications that are valued include:
- Minimum 2 years of IT professional experience using Salesforce platformfor a medium to large company or service company providing support to multiple clients, including project management experience.
- Strong leadership, innovation and teamwork skills.
- Strong analytical skills (specific technical / IT mastery preferred).
- Real passion for technology and ability to use technology to add business value.
- Being able to effectively communicate with a network of internal partners. Strong written and verbal communication skills to present to management and influence others to take action.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification would be a considerable advantage.
- Knowledge of mobile applications development and implementation.
- Fluency in cloud topics (especially Microsoft Azure) will be a huge advantage but is not mandatory
- Technical development experience in Apex, VisualForce, Force.com or Java/J2EE will be an advantage (not mandatory)
- English fluency.
Procter&Gamble serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands for home, family, beauty and health - including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®,Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®,Vicks®. P&G operates in approximately 70 countries through 100 thousand professionals worldwide. We have a 175-year track record of product technology and marketing innovation. You can visit www.pg.com to learn more about our company and its brands.
Our company is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, or disability status.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: