Begin a meaningful career right here
Payroll and Benefits Administration Specialist
Do you have passion to transform HR systems while delivering premier HR services to P&G employees, enhance business results and improve consumer's lives every single day? Would you like to deliver HR processes so that employees can work at their peak? If yes, then we have just the right career for you.
Meaningful work from Day One:
Procter & Gamble is the largest consumer goods company in world. You will be given the opportunity to do meaningful work with important responsibilities from Day 1, build and develop your expertise in one of the best organizations in the world, and benefit from tools and resources that help you enable our people and organizations to perform at their peak. You will join a global community of talented and motivated co-workers who are among the world’s best at what they do and you will get to connect our people to P&G’s Purpose so they can touch and improve more lives and deliver stronger, more effective business results.
1.Payroll and Full & Final Settlement Processing
- Overall Payroll management in collaboration with external vendor
- Managing Income Tax declaration, Form 16 generation and Investment proof submission
- Ensuring timely disbursement of salaries and statutory bonuses
- Query management; Internal & External Auditors
- Processing statutory payments (PT, ESIC,PF,LWF) as per schedule
- Collaboration with Finance & Accounts team for monthly MIS
- Timely calculation and execution of Full & Final Settlements
- Reconciliation and posting of Payroll & Benefits related JV
- Managing leave data for Commercial and Manufacturing sites
- Collaborating with 3rd party for actuarial valuation of year end leave closing
- Managing queries around leave credit, debit, encashments etc.
- Building communication campaigns for new and existing benefits
- Managing dependents information and liaison with insurance companies
4.Managing key company-wide projects around policy implementation, integration etc
Educational Qualifications: Full time bachelor’s degree
Experience: 5 to 8 years of relevant experience around HR Benefits administration
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor.
We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community. 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site includes: Group exercises/ Sports-teams, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible, external vendor partnerships, etc.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: