About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Paced Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands
Like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Information Technology (IT)
IT uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills, and provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses.
Find out more about IT at P&G in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHUY7AHOsOA).
Description of the role:
Overview of the job As Performance Marketing Application Manager, you will own the development of next generation AdTech / MarTech applications, be hands-on in understanding Digital Media solution technology and architecture and drive adoption of standard methodologies to deliver high quality and efficient performance marketing and consumer experiences Your team This role reports to Product & Program Manager, Digital Brand & Consumer Experiences, Asia Pacific, Middle-East & Africa and will be part of the Consumer IT community with 30+ hardworking and passionate members across the region.
Responsibilities of the role
- Develop and grow next-Gen Ad / MarTech / IDGraph systems and capabilities, be responsible for the product roadmap and drive outstanding bring to bear among Business Units and Regions
- Lead innovation pilots to improve performance marketing capabilities and ideation how to demonstrate them in the best way to drive continuous digital media results growth and outstanding consumer experiences
- Establish a Performance Marketing Center of Excellence (CoE), drive Ad/Mar Tech operations and ensure work is delivered with quality and according to service level agreements
- Build awareness and knowledge of digital media capabilities and specific legal/privacy needs, drive adoption of standard methodologies and takeaways
- Build data science capabilities to improve performance marketing insights, automate decision making, analyse Ad / MarTech / IDGraph data and use it for improving consumer experiences and important metrics
- Work across departments (IT, marketing, brand), roles (media leaders, marketing technologists, data scientists, purchase managers) and supplier ecosystem (on-boarders, CDP, DMP, DSP, Media Agencies, Publishers)