Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Have good knowledge on India regulations including D&C act, BIS and Legal Metrology.
- Provides technical support in managing issues.
- Provides day-to-day support to superiors and senior staff to ensure compliance with existing regulatory policies.
- Initiate and complete product registrations, formula and artwork compliance assessments, monitoring and notifications of regulatory changes using standard CBAs.
- Able to handle pressure situations
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in science or Pharma with minimum 5 years of experience in Artwork approvals and managing Legal metrology related issues.
- Have sound knowledge of Indian Regulations on Cosmetics and non-cosmetics including D&C act; Legal Metrology and BIS standards.
- Attention to details and excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented, Flexible, Result Oriented.
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamicandsupportiveworkenvironment– employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: