BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Trade Marketing Operations Specialist
This is a fixed term contract for 1 year, based out of Mumbai
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Paced Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, Innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and clear, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. A place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which build a win-win for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Then Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
Data Analysis to ensure superior planning for Market strategy and Planning team:
- Extract multiple distribution and sales reports from different sources and collate them in the desired actionable format
- Take ownership of dashboards and Master data files while ensuring that they are maintained in the desired manner on a monthly basis (channel/ geography level)
- Track progress of initiatives via reports at geographic/ channel levels
Lead Coordination and Collaboration with multi-function teams to ensure superior on-ground execution:
- Collaborate with internal teams on product pricing changes / new product launches and communicate the same to the desired stakeholders
- Collaborate with corporate assistant to create monthly channel rate-card.
- Collaborate with software team to perform user testing and check efficacy of monthly channel plans
- Collaborate with design agency to create and deliver monthly sells, POSM (Point of Sale material) and product booklet
- Track delivery and creation of POSMs across 29 States
- Collaborate with market planner to ensure stock sufficiency at all Distributor locations
- Collate national execution catalogue for key initiatives by collaborating with all sites
- Lead coordination for product samples for MOT as and when neededSales fundamentals collation and report publishing
- Graduate (ANY discipline) with very strong proficiency in Data Analysis, MS Excel & MS PowerPoint.
- 1-4 years of prior relevant experience
What we Offer:
At Procter and Gamble, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
Training: you are integrated in the team with a full training program. You will learn communication and selling skills, the management of a customer portfolio, the analysis and priority settings, trained to specifics corporate trainings
Just so you Know:
You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: