Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Manager- Salesforce DevOps Engineer
About Procter & Gamble: Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Paced Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Information Technology (IT) IT uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business. Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have the desire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills, and provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses. Find out more about IT at P&G in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHUY7AHOsOA).
Description of the role:
You will join P&G IT organization in a role of Application Development & Operations Engineer for Salesforce platform. In this role, you will be leading and supporting development of IT applications built on Salesforce platform and mobile applications coordinated with Salesforce backend.
You will ensure quality assurance, release management and operations for your application to meet business, user, and solution requirements. You will make decisions on development strategy and approach, manage solution releases and deliver IT applications that meet business requirements while being stable and bug-free.
You will get along with the Salesforce Sales Cloud solution and support Sales Teams in the field around the globe in achieving results. You will influence day to day operations of Salesforce based IT application as well as the strategy and long-term solution vision. You will also make sure that your applications are compatible with Salesforce Platform releases and consistently utilize new functionalities introduced into the Salesforce Platform.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- 2-5+ years of IT professional development experience using Salesforce platform for a medium to large company or service company providing support to multiple clients, including project management experience
- Technical development experience in Apex, Visual-Force, Force.com or Java/J2EE will be an advantage
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 or Platform App Builder certification would be an advantage
- Knowledge of mobile applications development and implementation
- Practical experience with any programming language – we are looking for a person with practical technical experience
- Proficiency in cloud topics (especially Microsoft Azure) will be a huge advantage but is not a mandate
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal teamwork skills.
- Strong analytical skills (specific technical / IT proficiency preferred).
- Strong passion for technology and ability to demonstrate technology to add business value
- Being able to effectively communicate with a network of internal partners. Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- English fluency
Just so you know: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performs at their peak”.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: