Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Sales Manager, Pampers Hospital Selling
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters
Roles and Responsibilities
Would be leading a team of 2 direct and around 14 one level down reportees.
Key responsibilities would include
- Leading the P&L for the Pampers hospital selling team in India
- Increasing direct coverage of hospitals
- Growing Pampers sales in the hospital channel - Career management for direct and indirect reportees
Requirements (skills/experiences) for the role:
Minimum 3-4 years experience in FMCG/Pharmaceutical sales/trade marketing - Strong on communication, writing , and data analysis skills - Previous experience in key account management/ institutional selling - Basic understanding of financials and P&L management (ROI analysis, cost-benefit analysis)
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive workenvironment – employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: