Begin a meaningful career right here
Site Information Technology Operations & Stewardship Leader
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
In this role, you will lead all IT operations in our site and will collaborate with local resources to support IT components in the OT space. You will interact with PS functions (e.g.: Cyber security leader for OT security, PC&IS for OT applications & infrastructure, Site digital champion for portfolio & priorities) and GBS functions (e.g.: Reg. Sector Ops, GBS IT Operations and NetOps team to drive OPEX & Resiliency).
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility, inter-operating with our business and operating standards, key personnel and partners.
- Implement and lead IT change for his/her site (review, approve, control quality of execution)
- Identify opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT/OT operations and work closely with IT Operations Leader & P&G TSP to deliver the agreed continuous improvement plan
- Design solutions for local infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Lead local/global operational resources that deliver IT operations at site (i.e. Xerox, BT, HCL).
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology from a well-known credited University.
- ITIL certification.
- Ability to analyse the risk to operations vs. the cost to prevent it and develop standard methodologies with policy-makers on IT Continuity standards.
- Experience in IT Security and Risk-Awareness.
- Experience in managing external business partners and vendors.
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: