Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Manager – Full Stack Developer
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters .P&G brands touch and improve 5bn consumer lives globally. Through our products, we are part of their daily stories. Our aspiration is to extend our deep brand and consumer knowledge to solve consumers problems digitally. We are looking for technology professionals who can bring a consumer engagement concept to life, demonstrating best in class Digital stack. As a Technical Product Manager, you will -
- Partner with brand managers to drive the vision and execution of a consumer product
- Develop and execute a test, learn approach and a product release pipeline that’s constantly evolving to consumer’s preferences
- Actively engage internal & external cross-functional teams on Best-In-Class execution of consumer facing tech solutions with immediate focus on smooth launch, CMS management & improvements in a mobile app &/or progressive web app
- Drive and manage releases basis the needs of the business and customers, this includes providing guidance on application dependencies, validating the entire solution architecture, prioritizing needs, and making decisions.
- Manage readiness for launch and ongoing maintenance
- Lead DevOps/Agile software environment with a team including Architects, Developers, DBAs, QA, System Administrators, Deployment, UX, DevOps Engineer and content writers. The team would be a mix of P&G and strategic partner staff
- Apply UI/UX learnings to ensure best consumer experience
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- 2-4 years of proven strength in project management for B2C Mobile Apps (Design, Develop, Prototyping, Test, Launch)
- Hands on experience in full stack software development – Mobile App front end and Back end
- First-hand knowledge of hybrid & native application development on any of the leading cloud platforms (Google/AWS/Azure)
- Experience in product management, product planning with relevant exposure to product and software development cycles and engineering.
- Stay consumer-centric with agile approach to strategically plan and execute on many levels, from finding solutions to strategic challenges to managing tactical details
- Bachelor's degree in business or information technology or related field. Management degree is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to make decisions based on data, trends, reports and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Data Analytics & Insighting experience would be an added advantage
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day
Mentoring from your manager
Dynamic and encouraging workenvironment – employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: