Begin a meaningful career right here
Trial Zonal Manager
P&G was founded over 180 years ago. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We focus on Improving the lives of world Consumers
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver Site Wise Brand Wise Trial Plans By-Program, via Strong Executional Excellence.
- Responsible for People Management (Channel Manager based in the Zone) – Build Capability and give direction in line with central priorities.
- Manage Execution Budget, Stock Planning Basis Trial Plans and Ensure Financial Stewardship (including Claim Management) across sites.
- Drive Targeted Local Activation Programs through Festivals and Events, maximizing Key Consumption Periods and/or How High is High Programs.
- Monitor and Report Competitor Activation/BTL Programs and execute Defense Plans in coordination with Central Team
- Supervise Trial and Man Days delivery and other KPIs across sites including attending regular drumbeat meetings with site Distributor Owner.
- Responsible for driving on-going training and capability calendar of Trial Organization
- Ensure highest standards of Controls and Stewardship across all the relevant stakeholders namely; distributor and agency partners, on-ground execution team; Back-room operations and depot systems
- A Post Graduate (Degree in Science/Business/Commerce/Arts) or equivalent Degree preferably from Local University.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant activation experience across Sales promotion, Consumer Activation or other BTL Executions preferably in FMCG Sector.
- Passionate about implementing defined structure & processes with excellence and strong operating discipline.
- Forward thinking & the ability to adapt and course-correct as needed, while also maintaining a clear sense of business objectives.
- Outstanding communication & relationship skills including the ability to collaborate cross-functionally both horizontally and vertically.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to deduce root cause & propose relevant recommendations.
- Driven leader who approaches things with a sense of urgency and relevant people management experience.
- Able to handle ambiguity with grace.
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive workenvironment – employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: