Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Trial Zonal Manager
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
P&G was founded over 180 years ago. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We focus on Improving the lives of world Consumers
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver Site Wise Brand Wise Trial Plans By-Program, via Strong Executional Excellence.
- Responsible for People Management (Channel Manager based in the Zone) – Build Capability and give direction in line with central priorities.
- Manage Execution Budget, Stock Planning Basis Trial Plans and Ensure Financial Stewardship (including Claim Management) across sites.
- Drive Targeted Local Activation Programs through Festivals and Events, maximizing Key Consumption Periods and/or How High is High Programs.
- Monitor and Report Competitor Activation/BTL Programs and execute Defense Plans in coordination with Central Team
- Supervise Trial and Man Days delivery and other KPIs across sites including attending regular drumbeat meetings with site Distributor Owner.
- Responsible for driving on-going training and capability calendar of Trial Organization
- Ensure highest standards of Controls and Stewardship across all the relevant stakeholders namely; distributor and agency partners, on-ground execution team; Back-room operations and depot systems
- A Post Graduate (Degree in Science/Business/Commerce/Arts) or equivalent Degree preferably from Local University.
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant activation experience across Sales promotion, Consumer Activation or other BTL Executions preferably in FMCG Sector.
- Passionate about implementing defined structure & processes with excellence and strong operating discipline.
- Forward thinking & the ability to adapt and course-correct as needed, while also maintaining a clear sense of business objectives.
- Outstanding communication & relationship skills including the ability to collaborate cross-functionally both horizontally and vertically.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to deduce root cause & propose relevant recommendations.
- Driven leader who approaches things with a sense of urgency and relevant people management experience.
- Able to handle ambiguity with grace.
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive workenvironment – employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Location: Mumbai, India, New Delhi, India
Job Id: IME00000556
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Brand Building Communications Manager (Japan Market) Singapore
- Communications Associate Manager. Mumbai, India
- Communications Intern Caracas, Venezuela
- Associate Manager - Corporate Communications – Sydney, Australia Australia