Begin a meaningful career right here
IT Analytics Analyst
Do you love to apply your deep IT knowledge to delivering technology-based business ideas and capabilities? Do you want to work at a place where technologies like machine learning or artificial intelligence meet real world problems? Then this role is for you! You will be able to design, creation and governance of the main Business Intelligence solutions for P&G Argentina business. You will be part of the solution team that partners with the commercial areas, data analysts and data scientists to define the right solutions to grow P&G business
In P&G IT - whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art service organization - your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
IT Data & Analytics Analyst is responsible for
- Collect business requirements and do a technical feasibility assessment to hand over to technical development teams.
- Develop local and regional business intelligence capabilities
- Understand and bring forward ideas on how to disrupt business and existing processes through applied technology
- Work closely with business partners during project execution
- Engage with vendors and global teams to deliver the technical solutions and making sure value is materialized
What we offer:
- We'll give you responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- You'll have continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- We offer you to work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- We promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
- We will let you experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
- We will give you a competitive salary and benefits' package.
How much do you know about us?
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®,Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about us and our brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,or disability status.
We are looking for both young and experienced professionals with a passion for business and technology eager to develop a career in bringing to bear IT to transform the business. Candidates should ideally have graduated with a MS or PHD in Computer Science, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Business/Management Information Systems, or Software Development. Other qualifications that are valued include: Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills. Strong analytical skill. Strong passion for technology and ability to demonstrate technology to add business value. Solid understanding of UX (User Experience) fundamentals and hand on experience, certificate is an advantage. Highly skilled at creating business requirements documents, as is and to be process maps, user acceptance test and change plans. Being able to optimally communicate with a network of internal partners. Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action Practical experience with any programming language. Ideally (Non mandatory) Python, SQL and DAX (Power BI). Fluency in cloud topics (especially Microsoft Azure) will be a huge advantage but is not a mandate English fluency
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: