Begin a meaningful career right here
Quality Senior Manager
Do you have a passion for raising the bar on quality standards and delighting customers every single day? If so, this could be the opportunity for you...
At our manufacturing site in Naucalpan, we are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Quality Control Senior Manager.
At this role you will be responsible for achieving complete satisfaction with our consumers and customers alike. Day to day, this involves:
• Managing and overseeing Quality Control Operations in the Analytical Laboratory and Microbiological Laboratory, servicing different product classifications such as Medicines, Medical Devices, Food and Cosmetics, produced locally or by a Contract Manufacturer.
• Health Authority Inspections (Cofepris, FDA, ANVISA, INAME and INVIMA).
• Running a 3 shifts 7 days operation and synchronize with the internal and external supply chains plus a set of the 3P Laboratories that analyze materials and finished product to schedule Microbiology, Physicochemical, Sensory and packaging analysis.
• Proactively leading the operation of the laboratory while leading more than 50 professionals, ensuring continuity in the operation with the hiring and training of the necessary resources.
• Implementing strategies to capture value and reduce analysis costs.
• Ensuring compliance with the release plan attached to GLP and quality systems, in accordance with corporate policies and current Mexican and international regulations.
• Managing budget & delivering financial results.
• Applying regulations for Good Laboratory Practices in Mexico, Latin America and North America.
• University degree with authorized professional license in the areas of Pharma or Microbiology.
• English proficiency.
• Experience managing Laboratory Operations in the Pharma Industry. Full knowledge of Methodology for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients in sterile and non-sterile pharmaceutical forms.
• Skills to implement the Quality Management system from Analytical and Microbiological testing to Validations and Stability testing.
• FEUM, USP, WHO, ICH management and understanding.
• Understanding of supply chain concepts applied to the management of Quality Control Laboratories in the pharmaceutical industry.
Experience as Sanitary Responsible in the Pharma Industry, as well as knowledge of General Law of Health and Official Mexican Norm for Medicines Good Manufacturing Practices is desired. Also, High Pressure Liquid Chromatography experience and SAP Quality Management knowledge is a plus!
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership will quickly grow.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Flexible work arrangements and competitive salary and benefits program.
Follow us on Facebook:
Just so you now:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in extraordinary ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: