Begin a meaningful career right here
Communications - Corporate Communications Manager - Sydney, Australia
Corporate Communications Manager – Sydney, Australia
• Interested in working for the world’s largest consumer goods company?
• Seeking an organisation whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions?
• Want a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth?
Procter & Gamble’s (P&G) market-leading and trusted brands touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every day. We’ve been a successful global company for 180 years and it’s our people that are the heart of our success.
About the Role
The Corporate Communications Manager is responsible for building and protecting the reputation of the
P&G brand in Australia & New Zealand. This is a rare opportunity to join P&G’s in-house Communications function, with great opportunities for career growth and development amongst our global network of Communications professionals. Reporting to the Communications Leader for P&G Australia & New Zealand, this role is instrumental in driving sustainable business growth and creating a strong workplace culture.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and delivery of PR strategy to support the P&G corporate brand
- Media & Influencer relations
- Internal Communications & Employee Engagement activities
- External connections and credentialing plans
- Providing communications counsel & expertise to internal stakeholders
- Social media strategy & execution
- Issues & crisis management
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainability programs
- Advanced Communications & Storytelling capability
- Minimum 1 - 5 years’ experience in Communications – either agency or in-house
- Background in consumer brands or retail industry preferred
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required
- Crisis & issues management expertise & experience
- Experience in CSR and internal communications
- Submit your application, including a cover letter & resume
- Complete an Online Assessment Centre
- Attend a Reasoning Testing session
- Attending Interviews
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: