P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
We are currently looking for a collaborative individual with a bias towards action to join our Fabric Care Media team as a Programmatic Trader. This role will be located in New York City. As part of the media team you will work closely with the brand and creative teams to build and execute strategies to bring to life our brand purpose and business goals. To be successful in this role you should have a passion for media, particularly programmatic and have strong interest in and familiarity with full media planning and the activation process.
- Fully understand the category media model and media plans and the role of programmatic campaigns within those. Learn and contribute to the category’s overarching programmatic strategy.
- Partner with team to develop and run data-informed strategic programmatic campaigns to deliver on business outcomes.
- Set-up, manage and optimize campaigns as per defined category goals and best practices, managing pacing, performance, cost and quality.
- Work with category media team and agencies to ensure buys are input properly in Prisma and trafficking is completed accurately. QA campaigns and flag any issues.
- Be responsible for full proof of performance process for programmatic campaigns.
- Monitor and manage campaign delivery based on spend and impression goals as well as against key KPIs.
- Share pacing and performance updates and resulting recommendations with the team on a weekly basis.
- Troubleshoot and own campaign issues through to solution.
- Keep regular and detailed optimization notes and campaign insights – identify opportunities for cross-tactic optimization (shifts).
- Maintain DSP relationship, keep up to date on platform updates, bugs, trainings and raise issues or areas of opportunity for improvement within DSP capabilities.
- Understand and implement data strategy for targeting in partnership with the team. Keep up to date on targeting capabilities and available data. Understand DMP with focus on how to best set up data and targeting strategies within campaigns.
- Work with A&I and rest of the media team to develop dashboards and reporting capabilities.
- Collaborate on planning, strategy and capabilities with the full media team. Work with the team on experiments to continuously improve and evolve programmatic approach.
- Work with Programmatic Manager and Investments leads to input on deal needs- suppliers, set up and structure of deals.
- Be a programmatic expert and thought leader for the team. Understand latest developments in programmatic from meeting with suppliers, industry news, attending industry events, etc.
- Train other team members in various parts of programmatic campaign strategy, management and analytics.
- Work with Programmatic Manager and the rest of the team to capture and track all non-working media costs associated with Programmatic campaigns.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has foundational marketing acumen with the ability to learn server-based software and tools
- Works well in a team-based, fast paced, detail-oriented environment
- Can manage multiple stakeholders and multiple priorities, balancing short and long term needs and implications.
- Can continuously learn and build expertise while becoming fluent in “P&G”
- Will Keep current with what’s going on in the industry
- Strong communication skills: Able to influence and educate by presenting multiple viewpoints. Expresses oneself clearly and concisely in oral communications. Writes in a clear, compelling and concise manner. Organizes ideas and information logically and sequentially. Demonstrates active listening skills and ability to apply knowledge over time.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years experiences as a programmatic trader
- Analytics skills/background with the ability to triangulate between data, brand goals and opportunities. Comfortable with pulling data and building a story.
- Located in New York City or the ability to relocate here.
- Experience using The Trade Desk
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: