Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
We are currently looking for a collaborative individual with a bias towards action to join our Fabric Care Media team as SEM Manager. This role will be located in New York. As part of the media team you will work closely with the brand and creative teams to build and execute strategies to bring to life our brand purpose and business goals. To be successful in this role you should have a passion for media, particularly search, and have a basic understanding of most media vehicles and how search fits into the media ecosystem.
- Develop and execute the paid search strategies for brands in the CPG Industry across the different search platforms – with a focus on Google and Bing.
- Identify opportunities to leverage emerging ad formats and targeting to design winning performance marketing programs.
- Lead the implementation and utilization of the Google tool stack to maximize our ability to learn and optimize. This includes AdWords, Analytics, Optimize, Search Console, and others.
- Create and manage campaign forecasting trends, budget planning, pacing and advanced optimization techniques.
- Leverage search data to formulate insights and translate to actionable next steps not only for marketing, but also for product innovation.
- Continuously conduct keyword research to develop persona, search and content recommendations.
- Work as part of an integrated team to align on and improve over-arching digital strategy while working with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement search best practices.
- Serve as the brands search Guru by monitoring industry news, trends, and shifts and create internal recommendations.
- Identify competitive gaps using a search first approach and work with the different teams to leverage them.
- Manage the day to day performance of the campaigns, copy, keywords etc. – Using a performance marketing mindset and KPIs.
- Develop insightful reports and visualizations that highlight the results and opportunities.
- Establish and run the operational processes including Budget Planning, Exclusions etc.
- Educate the team on the power of search for other channels like Social Search, eRetail, PR etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Works well in a team-based, fast paced, detail-oriented environment.
- Navigates effectively through complex issues, leveraging expertise and business understanding to recommend solutions. Gains alignment to recommendation and oversees execution.
- Has managed multiple stakeholders and multiple priorities, balancing short- and long-term needs and implications.
- Can creatively envision solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Will continuously learn and build media expertise while becoming fluent in “P&G”.
- Will keep current with what’s going on in the industry (industry periodicals, email newsletters, websites).
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-4 years of experience doing SEM style work
- Experience managing campaigns in Google and/or Bing
- Located in the New York City area or ability to relocate here
- Agency or start-up experience
- SEO experience
- Web Development experience
- CPG experience
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: