Begin a meaningful career right here
12-month Modelling & Simulation Postdoctoral Placement
- Apply sound science and engineering principles to develop further a mathematical model of a complex unit operation involving transport phenomena, thermodynamics and reaction engineering.
- Design experimental tests to de-couple relevant physical/chemical phenomena and combine mechanistic and empirical models to acquire robust predictive models.
- Integrate molecule-based models within more traditional chemical system models.
- A PhD in chemical engineering with a strong background on mass/heat transfer phenomena, thermodynamics (e.g. sorption isotherms, phase equilibria, activity coefficients), surfactant colloidal science, chemical reaction kinetics, process optimization and control.
- An advanced knowledge in the use of gProms process simulation software (or a similar one such as Aspen plus/Hysys) together with knowledge in Matlab/python.
- Experience with molecular simulation techniques such as Monte-Carlo and Molecular Dynamics for prediction of surfactant properties (CMC, Interfacial tension, etc.) as well as knowledge on statistical thermodynamics is a bonus.
- Responsibility from Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities to lead, like a true P&Ger
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: