Begin a meaningful career right here
Data Modelling Team Leader
As a Data Modelling Team Leader, you will lead a team of data developers and will elicit and analyze requirements from Service Management, prioritize and assign the work on a weekly basis, and control the overall demand vs. supply of reporting capabilities in the assigned Financial domain. You will also be accountable for the physical design of the proposed solutions, the timely development and testing (either as personal contribution or via a team member) of the solution and quality handover to the requester and IT.
In this role you will:
Lead a team of internal and external developers
Review and optimize new data models and optimize and offer improve on existing data models
Manage the model request pipeline and assign work to developers
Build the capabilities within the team where needed
Work with business partners to improve the team throughout and user experience of finished reports
Apply if you have:
- Hands-on experience in software/application development, integration and database design – SQL and at least experience in one object-oriented programming language
- Previous SAP experience
- Bachelor’s degree at a minimum (IT focused is desirable)
- Business proficient English language skills
What do we offer?
- Responsibility from Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- A competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
Do something that matters!
Good to know
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally skilled in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: