Are you a creative individual with an analytical mind-set? Do you have a passion for technology and a desire to learn and grow continuously? Then the Procter & Gamble Information Technology Internship is the perfect opportunity for you.
Information Technology (IT) professionals are experts in combining information, technology and business knowledge to build creative solutions that change the way we do business. Your work will enable faster and smarter decision-making through the use of ground-breaking technology, business intelligence, and best-in-class collaboration tools.
As an Intern in the Information Technology organization, you are part of one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, and you will transform the way business is done through technology and innovation every single day. A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influence skills and will provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise.
12-month placements starting in July 2019
Location: The majority of spaces are based in Newcastle, UK, but there may also be a couple of spaces available in our head office in Weybridge, Surrey.Qualifications
- Education, passion and application of foundational coding skill. Either
through degree education OR self-learning
- Still in education at minimum within a Bachelors university degree
- Top talent with strong academic results
- Students with a strong interest in both business and Information technology
- Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills
- Analytical skills are important, specific technical mastery useful but not
- Good command of the English language
Application Deadline: 31st January
All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally